A full life cycle application for all your Approved Product
List and Vendor Management functions and tasks.
Input a few numbers in the search field to find UPCs by various groups. Select a specific UPC to obtain more information such as package size or benefit quantity.
- Add or delete UPCs and Price-Look Up (PLU) codes directly to the APL database
- Search the APL by UPC/PLU and description
- View associated UPC/PLU’s by selected category or subcategory
- Authorized users can add, edit or delete state specific Universal Product Codes (UPCs).
- Simplify product verification with searches based on barcode, type or categories.
- Access vendor information according to name, location, peer group or other parameters with capability to drill down on any particular vendor.
- Users can scan barcodes with their iDevice Camera and attach pictures to UPC’s.
- Costly double data entry is eliminated with APL Central and data input can be simplified with easy-to-navigate forms displayed on the iDevice.
- Instantaneous integration to MIS for permanent record retention.
- Vendor information can be accessed or modified from any location.
Though our online portal item updates can be tracked, managed, and automatically incorporated into your APL file.
- Vendor Authorization and Minimum Stock Validation
- Onsite visits are administered, tracked and recorded through APL Central.
- Pre-authorization visits that have passed, failed or are in progress are tracked and retrievable from APL Central any moment in time.
- Simplify Minimum stock validation by guiding users through the process of collecting prices and information as executed through the highly intuitive APL Central interface.
- Capture Vendor Signature and immediately print a Pre-Authorization site visit receipt.
- Immediately perform Vendor Training and capture voice notes as part of the training.
- Flexible integration – Connect directly to a central APL database with an iDevice
- Download and upload APL modifications from any location
- Fast, accurate and versatile APL management
- Search for product verification by barcode, type or categories
- Access or modify data on specific vendors, products or other areas from any location
- Scan barcodes with the iDevice Camera
- Add forms or collect input without having to maintain multiple forms
- Provides users with a lightweight, attractive device
- Includes more functions than with dedicated, single-use devices